Galpin Lotus Employment Opportunities
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply click the link below and submit the application. Your information will be automatically forwarded to our Operations Director for review. Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
We are currently looking for:
Are you an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for providing excellent customer service? Are you a top performer and consistently deliver the best numbers in your sales department? Galpin Lotus is looking for outstanding people to join our award winning auto sales team. Exceptional opportunities available for experienced Auto Sales Consultants. No experience but love Sales and have strong customer service skills? We have an outstanding training program! Some retail experience is helpful. Must have strong communication skills. A second language is also a plus!
Are you passionate about taking care of the Customer? Do you see the positive in an unpleasant situation? Can you juggle multiple priorities? Service Advisors interact and communicate with our customers on a continuous basis. Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced automotive service department desired. Prior sales experience helpful.
Automotive Technician (Specialty & Certified)
We have immediate opportunities for all levels of Automotive Technicians. Are you brand certified? Or looking to start your career as a Technician? We are looking for team oriented, flexible individuals focused on maintaining a high level of customer service. Must have good driving record. Certified is a plus.
Do you have an enthusiastic personality? Are you a quick learner? Do you enjoy multitasking? Be challenged and have fun at a dynamic and successful company known for their customer service. As part of our customer service team, you are the Face of Galpin, the first person most customers meet. Being a receptionist at Galpin can be more than a job, it’s an opportunity for a career in other areas.. Computer skills required. Bilingual preferred. Galpin offers a great working environment and excellent benefits.
Social Media Coordinator
As Social Media Coordinator, your primary objective is to drive the creation of Galpin’s social media strategy and implement across our social channels, to promote our entire portfolio of dealerships, restaurant and Galpin Auto Sports. You will be responsible for ensuring that the content created is in line with our brand and KPIs are met. The ideal candidate has a passion for cars, people and the community.
– Drive the creation of the social content strategy and implement across all Galpin channels. (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
-Work with Content Creator to Write all social content and update our websites and blogs.
-Produce high quality social media content including copywriting, video and image creation
– Generate original and innovative content ideas for social channels, based on new trends and consumer insight
– Ensure all communication meets Galpin brand guidelines, standards and tone
– Assist with various website activities including updating pages, managing a social calendar and posting positive reviews and testimonials
– Track KPIs, analyze data from social channels, Google Analytics and other sources to report and monitor on performance and make improvements.
– Analyze performance data on a regular basis to make improvements to content creation
– 3+ years Social media and marketing experience
– Strong grammar, editing and writing skills
– Superior attention to detail
– Computer savvy with proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
– Ability to multitask, work independently and self-motivated
– Bachelors degree
-Experience with social channel management tools
*Galpin Motors, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.*
We offer an excellent benefit package including 401(k) with Company match, a great working environment, convenient locations, and the opportunity to work for an organization you can be proud of!